Water Adaptation Program
At Baby Survival Swim we focus on water safety and drowning prevention. It is important for a child to learn to float and hold on to the edge.
Water, in addition to being a lot of fun can also be deadly if you dońt focus on safety.
Drowning is the leading cause of accidental death in children under 5 years old.
The American Academy of Pediatrics Recomends:
- Fenced pools, non-climbable with safety latch.
- Direct Supervision when in or around water.
- Avoid children’s access to water.
- Look for classes that focus on water safety and teach children “Water Competencies”
A complete swim program developed by Triathlon World Champion, Toti Fernández, who started with her own sons since their births.
Swimming at an early age increases psychomotor development and academic success.
The Griffith University in Australia conducted a 5-year study on 5,000 children
from 1 to 5 years old, comparing children who swam from a short age and those who did not.
• 7 months ahead in motor development
• 10 months in cognition: thought, mathematics and writing
• 15 months ahead in social and emotional development
• 7 months ahead in Physical developement. In 4 areas they were higher than the rest
Classes are twice a week
Ages: from 4 to 9-months-old
PAQUETES CURSO ADAPTACIÓN AL AGUA
WATER ADAPTATION PROGRAM