Water Adaptation Program
At Baby Survival Swim we focus on water safety and drowning prevention. It is important to learn to float and reach the wall.
Water, in addition to being fun for children, can also be the most dangerous if you do not focus on safety.
The drowning is the first cause Pool mortality childish accidental.
- Non climbable Pool Fence.
- Direct direct when in or near water.
- ANDAvoid the access Pool a infant to the Water.
- Seek lessons Pool swimming
where learn a “fend off in the Water.”
Swimming at an early age increases psychomotor development and academic success.
• 7 months Pool advancement in developing engine.
• 15 months in social emotional development
• Developing physical 4 areas plus high or tall what the rest: 7 months go ahead
Classes are twice a week
Ages: 4 to 9 months
WATER ADAPTATION COURSE PACKAGES
Talk to an advisor